A blog where families who love and live the Catholic Faith can share, encourage and support each other.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Theodore Luxton-Joyce Lovable Eccentric


Theodore Luxton-Joyce is a lovable English eccentric from Scottish descent who lives in a world of his own. His every thought and action are motivated by genuine kindness and generosity, yet although he gives the impression that he doesn’t think things through properly, the reality is that he thinks them through all right but he does so somewhat late, with humorous consequences for those around him.

This book contains a selection of short stories about Theodore Luxton-Joyce, a man born at a time when the world was a different place altogether. 

You can download this E Book FREE from HERE

Also available on AMAZON Kindle from HERE

3 comments:

  1. Victor,

    I have downloaded your Theodore stories, the Kindle version. Thank you! I know I shall enjoy your book.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. I hope you enjoy the book.

    God bless.

    P.S. There's something wrong with my computer. It doesn't publish my comments when I forget to press "Publish".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor,

    I had to return and tell you how much I enjoyed your Theodore stories! Thank you. I hope you will be continuing his story.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete